Much time was spent searching for market available handles, none existed that fit the criterion:
- Must be comfortable to the hand for the big powerful athlete at one end of the continuum and for the weak, incapacitated or youth at the other.
- Must be strong enough to withstand abuse.
- Be easy and inexpensive to replace.
- Must be safe, no sharp corners, trim – streamline - no protrusions into work space.
- Designed to break away for easy replacement.
- Must not deteriorate in water or sun.
- Must not cause electrolysis in water, [not made from metal, even stainless steel].
- Must be moldable - pliable: i.e. pliable to fit pragmatic needs at each therapy station.
After months of searching, research and development began.
Concluded: creative use of very inexpensive plastic and or PVC - garden plumbing stuff, with special proprietary magic the handles were born in two basic styles:
- Surface mounts
- Permanent wall mounts
ADMTM Prototype Handles are Mounted within each Immersion Chamber and the entire perimeter of the main exercise immersion Chamber; both for safety and proactive full body immersion massage.
The AquaDios-MedTM Videos show the Prototype Handles mounted above Power Station-2 to facilitate full body immersion massage at the beginning and ending phase of exercise.